We are in the midst of the season of giving! As we ask our loved ones what they would like for the holidays, in response we often receive, "oh thank you, but you don't need to get me anything" or simply, "I don't know."
So to help you out this year, here are a few easy peasy flowerific ideas to gift your family with more joy, love and ease:
- Bring Joy Juice Elixir to your holiday gatherings for more LAUGHTER: Spike all the holiday drinks - it will make you all laugh more. Guaranteed.
- Bring Wei of Chocolate to your holiday dinners for NOURISHMENT: delicious healthy organic dark chocolate infused with our flower elixirs - try the new Coconut Chocolate with Costa Rican Orchids - my favorite!
- Gift your Girlfriends/Sisters/Aunties/Nieces with LOVE: Infinite Love Mist
- Adore the Elderly women in your life with PEACE: Inner Peace Serum to rub on their hands.
- Sprinkle loved ones with little treats of LUXURIOUS SELF-CARE: Bath Salts & Lip Balms as party gifts or stocking stuffers.
- Lavish your lover with LOVING ATTENTION: Luscious Embodiment Serum & offer a foot massage.
Prefer to give some a special nature-inspired gift set? We've created a few guides highlighting our favorite items that suit the ladies & gents on your list!
GIFTS FOR YOUR LOVED ONES:
SHOP INFINITE LOVE ANOINTING OIL SHOP INFINITE LOVE BATH SALT SHOP EARRINGS
Inspire more L O V E for the person in your life who:⠀
- Wears a lot of hats everyday - mother, daughter, caregiver, sister, friend, wife etc -- & is flawless at juggling it all.⠀
- Makes sure everybody around her is okay before she checks in on herself.⠀
- Loves watching films that have uplifting and happy endings.⠀
- Dreads leaving for work everyday because it means she has to leave her beloved dog, alone.⠀
- Is a new mama getting to grips with motherhood.⠀
- Recently had their heart broken.⠀
- Holds super high standards -- especially for herself -- and has a habit of being too self-critical.⠀
- Lost herself in a previous relationship or endeavor and wants to reclaim her true nature.
- Forgets to include "me & this body" whenever she mentally lists what she is most grateful for.⠀
SHOP JOY JUICE ANOINTING OIL SHOP JOY JUICE BATH SALT SHOP EARRINGS
Gift the feeling of J O Y for the person in your life who:
- Is a superhero mama with long daily to-do lists, but doesn't block out space in her schedule for spontaneous & frivolous fun.
- Has been through the riiiiinger this year & is feeling a little defeated about life in general.
- Wears the name-tag: perfectionist.
- Has the tendency to worry -- about the future, if they're doing the right thing, if they're feeding their pets the right food, etc.
- You'd like to go to an ice cream shop & share 5 scoops of fun flavors with ... but they live across the country or on the other side of the globe.
SHOP QUIET MIND MIST SHOP INNER PEACE MIST SHOP TRUTHTELLER ANOINTING OIL
Wanna gift the men in your life some S U P P O R T for the holidays? Flowers essences are how to do it! These would make the perfect gifts for the man in your life who:
- Doesn't need to write down his to-do lists because his mind is always making mental notes.
- Is the platform of support that everyone stands on.
- Can't remember the last time he had a full nights sleep!
- Is the "I can do it!" guy when people ask for help.
- Has a lot going on and rarely takes the time to stop, pause & recalibrate.
- Struggles to open up in situations where speaking his mind would really help -- like when the wrong food arrives on his plate at the restaurant.
- Is uncomfortable by the concept of r e l a x a t i o n.
Inspire more magic for the person in your life who:
- Is all about go-go-go and forgets to pause and look around every once in a while.
- Thinks her wildest dreams are only that: dreams.
- Never really treats herself and prefers to save for a rainy day.
- Believes she won't be noticed for that promotion at work -even though she has put in the hard slog for years.
- Isn't sure of where her passions are and needs that 'aha' moment! Any day now!
If you’ve been burning the candle at both ends like I have in the last few months, maybe it’s time to treat yourself!
If you need permission to treat yourself too - this is it! And here are some ideas:
Annnnnd, if you really want to go the extra mile and treat yourself, make it a retreat day, a spa day or get together with a couple friends and do all of the above! We can only care for others when we care for ourselves.
Take advantage of this natural slowing down time during the holidays to care for yourself.
Love & flower petals,