EP 69: Living Life with No Regrets with Sean Tierney
In this episode I meet up with an old friend visiting from Lisbon. We talk about the year he spent working + living in 12 countries + visiting 61 cities in 12 months with a group of 75 strangers who became his best friends. He talks about the nomadic lifestyle + walks us through ways to work remotely while living or traveling abroad.
LISTEN to this episode on:
iTunes Google Play Spotify
In this episode, we talk about all kinds of things:
- The nomadic lifestyle + how the practice of living outside of your home country can accelerate personal growth
- Remote working + the joy of traveling to make you laser-focused when you work
- Minimizing regrets + living your ‘WHY’
- Noticing when you’re in a rut + using travel to break you out of what’s not working
- Gratitude, resilience + patience as outcomes of living in another country
- Daily meditation practice as compared to playing instruments + ‘finding the instrument that works for you’
More about Sean: Sean Tierney is host of Nomad Podcast, founder of Nomad Prep E-Course, alumni of Remote Year and director of sales for Page.ly. He’s traveled to 24 countries in the last two years + in his free time he goes kite-surfing, plays guitar + practices an Israeli form of self-defense called Krav Maga.
Mentioned in the episode:
CONNECT WITH SEAN:
Follow Sean On: Instagram
Find Sean’s Nomad Prep E-Course + Podcast Here!
CONNECT WITH KATIE:
Follow her on Instagram: @iamkatiehess @lotuswei
LinkedIn: Katie Hess
Media Kit: Katie Hess, International