EP 74: Chinese Medicine: Revealing the Root Cause of Your Health Issues in 20 Seconds with Juliana Bishop
In this episode, I sat down with Juliana Bishop, a wildly creative herbalist with a knack for getting down to root causes of issues! We talk about everything from tongue diagnosis (amazing right?!) to the nuts + bolts of how traditional Chinese medicine works. She's passionate about helping people heal so that they can be the best version of themselves + I am beyond excited that she's signed on as one of our in-house practitioners + repeating guests of the podcast!
LISTEN to this episode on:
iTunes Google Play Spotify
In this episode, we talk about:
- How your body works according to Eastern Medicine
- Are supplements really as effective as they're made out to be?
- How to reduce overwhelm by focusing on the root of problems vs. symptoms
- How your pulse + tongue tells everything about your health/imbalances
- Pulse + tongue diagnosis- what are they + how do they work
- How Chinese medicine can prevent future illness + promote healthy aging
- When to use Single Western herbs vs. Chinese combination formulas
- How Chinese herbs can help us release emotions
- Tongue Coats: what are they?
- How to get a read on your overall health by looking at your tongue
- How Chinese Medicine can help with stress, sleep, digestion, blood sugar, cholesterol, blood pressure, allergies, warts and more.
More about Juliana:
Juliana Bishop is a Medical Herbalist specializing in Western, Ayurvedic and Chinese Herbalism. She holds diplomas in both Western and Medical Herbalism and a Bachelors degree in Social/Relationship Psychology. Ms. Bishop founded Herbal Jules after completing four years of conceptual study and hands on training with instructors Dr. Judyth Shamosh, Medical Herbalist; Jo Ann Sanchez, Herbalist; and Dr. Vasant Lad, B.A.M.S. Herbal Jules has since become a successful herbal clinic devoted to balancing the body through the use of plant nutrition.
CONNECT WITH JULIANA:
Follow her on Instagram: @herbalwomenshealth
Visit her Website !
CONNECT WITH KATIE:
Follow her on Instagram: @iamkatiehess @lotuswei
LinkedIn: Katie Hess
Media Kit: Katie Hess, International