EP 104: Living a Sustainable Life with BOB ZIMMERMAN
In this episode I share an interview from several years ago when I had an in-depth conversation with Bob Zimmerman in Santa Fe, New Mexico. I was there collecting lilac flower essence when we got a chance to sit down together.
We talk about his travels & work all over the world in the hospitality industry. From Hong Kong to Bali, Hawaii to Machu Picchu, he talks about his path in sustainability & spirituality. He’s a great storyteller and I think you’ll enjoy this interview.
LISTEN to this episode on:
iTunes Google Play Spotify
We talk about:
- Past lives, sustainability + spirituality
- How bullets flying during the revolution led him to becoming a hotelier
- Working for yourself + creating sacred places that give back to the land
- The superpower of Wild Lilac flower essence
- The importance of freedom + flexibility in relationships
CONNECT WITH KATIE:
Follow her on Instagram: @iamkatiehess @lotuswei
LinkedIn: Katie Hess
Media Kit: Katie Hess, International