Happy New Year!
2018 was such a big year for us at LOTUSWEI - we bought a building, had two huge Flowerlounges, opened our apothecary, hosted our first retreat in Costa Rica, instigated three Flower Flash Mobs, offered private ceremonies, expanded our team and created new rituals + remedies!
At the end of each year, I always put together a list of the top lessons from the year. Here are the learnings I'm bringing with me into 2019!
- When you've set up the framework, trust that the rest will fall into place. It does.
Get comfortable knowing only one step in front of you. Some projects require that's all you know - without knowing the end game.
- When you have an old dog, keep doing every little thing you know to nourish them (without attachment) + they just might live way longer.
Be direct. It saves time + ultimately helps people/situations more - and faster.
- Buying commercial property - though very stressful at times - is totally doable.
- Deep heart pain instantly induces maturity + wisdom if you look directly at it.
It is possible to love wildly - with reckless abandon, with the force of the ocean - without wishing for something in return.
Open + soften your heart even more - especially when there's resistance
- When you don't find what you're looking for, be open to something better showing up.
The most powerful gift you can offer anyone is your presence + ability to be 500% present with them with a spacious, open mind/heart, absent of wandering thoughts. Pure magic happens!
Get support on as many levels as you can ... it allows you to scale your offerings + be of service to more people, faster.
What lessons are you bringing with you into 2019?
I want to know! Share your insights in the comments!
Love + flower petals,