In celebration of the launch of our new blend Open Heart, here are two of our favorite 3-ingredient beverage recipes to crack your heart wide open.
SPARKLY ICY BEVERAGE: OPEN HEART KOMBUCHA FLOAT
If you grew up with root beer floats, this is going to blow your mind.
- Cut up and muddle several pieces of your choice of: cherries, nectarine or peach. Toss them into a glass and add a pinch of sea salt/pink salt.
- Add 1-3 scoops of ice cream. Pour Kombucha over the scoops until they reach the foamy top of the mountain of ice cream.
- Add 5 drops of Open Heart Flower Elixir and Mist the top of the float foam with Open Heart Aura Mist. Alternatively, add any flower remedies that you have on hand.
NOURISHING HOT BEVERAGE: HOT CHERRY ALMOND COFFEE
A spin off of an affogato, but with your favorite cup of coffee exactly the way and style you like it.
- A cup of coffee or shot of espresso, or your favorite coffee alternative. If you don't do caffeine, you can make it with decaf coffee, or better yet, with Cacao Rasa!
- Your favorite creamy substance, whether it's dairy or nut milk.
- Almond Extract
Open Heart Elixir & Mist
- Make your cup of coffee or coffee alternative.
- Add a splash of milk. You can steam or heat the milk if you really want to get fancy.
- Add a quick splash of Almond extract
- Mix it all together with a little hand mixer until you create some nice bubbly foam.
- Add 5 drops of Open Heart Flower Elixir and Mist the top of the foam with Open Heart Aura Mist. Alternatively, add any flower remedies that you have on hand.
Enjoy with a smile!
Happy thoughts + flower petals,