EP #134: Regenerate: Radical Resilience with Sayer Ji
Sayer Ji is the founder of GreenMedInfo, the world’s largest open-access natural health database. If you have a question about a health concern, natural remedies, vaccines, or various conventional or botanical treatments, this is where you can obtain vetted studies and articles.
What I love most about Sayer is his penchant for real science to explain the more intuitive and natural elements of our world. He recently wrote a book called, Regenerate: Unlocking Your Body’s Radical Resilience Through The New Biology.
LISTEN to this episode on:
iTunes Google Play Spotify
We talk about:
- How we access energy from sunshine
- How as humans we’re much more like plants than we realize
- Memory of water in our bodies
- How we are essentially walking crystals - our bodies as a liquid crystalline semiconductor
- How certain emotional patterns can lead to chronic conditions in the body
- How conventional cancer treatments are based on DNA damage
- The bottom line about how toxic your cell phone is & what to do about it
- The inspiring natural resilience maneuvers of your body and of mother nature
- How mushrooms (jelly ear fungus and chaga) thrive on radiation and help us process it
- The beauty of structured water
- The real magic behind “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”
- Sunbathing as a plan for reducing belly fat
- Zero point energy & our powerful potential
What I wanted to ask about but didn't get a chance to! Read the Regenerate book for more:
- Why DNA is not a blueprint
- The dangers of hand sanitizers, fluoridation and chlorination of water and glyphosate use
- Plant superpowers - what makes plants so sensitive
- How walking on the earth without shoes reduces inflammation and slows the aging process
- Health benefits of eating raw honey
- The problem with calcium supplements and where to calcium naturally
- What herbs, superfoods and beverages enhance our radical resiliency
- How magnesium is one of the most powerful agents of reversing aging
More about Sayer:
Sayer Ji is the founder of GreenMedInfo, the world’s largest open-access natural health database. He is also a reviewer at the International Journal of Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine, the co-founder and CEO of Systome Biomed, a board member of the National Health Federation, and a steering committee member of the Global Non-GMO Foundation. Learn more at: greenmedinfo.com
Love this episode?
Check out New Biology & Radical Truths with Sayer Ji
Also! Sayer gifted us a 20-page guide with 15 strategies to regenerate your body’s cells for peak health & wellbeing: GET IT HERE!
CONNECT WITH SAYER:
Follow him on Instagram: @greenmedinfo + @sayergmi
Visit his Website!
Get his book: Regenerate: Unlockign Your Body’s Radical Resilience Through the New Biology
Get the first chapter free!
Click here for his FREE Masterclass that goes live on February 24th.
CONNECT WITH KATIE:
Follow her on Instagram: @iamkatiehess @lotuswei
LinkedIn: Katie Hess
Media Kit: Katie Hess, International