EP #145: FREEDOM FROM SELF-DOUBT WITH KATIE HESS
A solo cast about liberating ourselves from self-doubt - how a recent near-death experience showed me that fear does not exist in a state of awake awareness (being fully in the present moment).
- Some ah-ha’s I had last week after facing the possibility of a swift death, and how that relates to self-trust vs. self-doubt and fear vs. freedom.
- How we can only experience fear when we’re not in the present moment, when we’re referencing the past or projecting into the future.
- ‘Letting go’ vs. ‘being with'
- Mindful awareness anchors throughout the day for dissolving self-doubt
- Antidote to what if’s - keep coming back into your body
- A story about when my Tibetan teacher was doing a 3-year solitary retreat in a cave and the walls caved in on him.
How meditation and flower elixirs are the most powerful methods to dissolve self-doubt and experience more freedom
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE ON:
ITUNES GOOGLE PLAY SPOTIFY
CONNECT WITH KATIE:
Follow her on Instagram: @iamkatiehess @lotuswei
LinkedIn: Katie Hess
Media Kit: Katie Hess, International