Autumn Spiced Rose Pecans
Makes 3 Cups
- 2 cups pecan halves
- ½ cup vegan butter
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup organic dried rose petals
- ¼ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup raw sunflower seeds
- ⅛ cup whole flax seeds
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 1 ½ tsp Chinese Five Spice
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 10 - 15 drops your favorite flower elixir (we used Wild Abundance!)
- In a medium saucepan, over medium low heat, add all ingredients except your Wild Abundance Elixir and dried rose petals.
- Stir mixture until ingredients are well combined. Cook until butter + coconut sugar begin to caramelize, about 7-10 minutes. Take care to stir often so your pecans don’t burn!
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour mixture onto the baking sheet in an even layer and allow to cool.
- Once mixture has cooled slightly, stir in Wild Abundance Elixir and dried rose petals, allow mixture to cool completely before serving.
- Serve in a handmade paper cone. Enjoy!
Spiced Bourbon Cider
Makes 1 Serving
- 8 oz apple cider
- 1 oz bourbon, optional
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp vegan butter, softened
- ½ tsp Vietnamese cinnamon
- 2 whole star anise
- Pinch ground cardamom
- Sprinkle of ground allspice
- Sprinkle of ground nutmeg
- 5 drops your favorite flower elixir (we used Infinite Love!)
- In a small saucepan over medium low heat, combine apple cider, ginger, vanilla, cinnamon, star anise, cardamom, allspice, and nutmeg. Gently simmer until warm.
- Pour apple cider into a mug and add 1 teaspoon vegan butter, stirring until melted.
- Mix in bourbon and 5 drops of your favorite flower elixir. Enjoy!
Marigold Pear + Goat Cheese Crostini
Makes 12 Appetizers
- 1 large pear, any variety
- 2 tbsp vegan butter, softened
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp balsamic vinaigrette
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Chinese Five Spice
- 1 baguette
- 6 oz spreadable cheese (we used plain goat cheese, but a vegan cheese like Kite Hill is yummy, too)
- Pomegranate seeds + marigold petals for garnish
- Your favorite flower elixir (we used Radiant Energy!)
- Wash and dry your pear, then small dice and add to a small saucepan over medium low heat.
- To the saucepan, add honey, butter, cinnamon and Chinese Five Spice and stir until ingredients are well combined. Allow to cook until the butter is melted and pears begin to soften, about 5-7 minutes.
- While the pear mixture is cooking, slice your baguette and brush each piece with vegan butter or olive oil and toast until golden brown. Slice baguette at an angle so pieces are easy to grab!
- Remove pears from the stove top and stir in balsamic vinaigrette. Set aside.
- Spread cheese on warm baguette slices and top with the pear mixture.
- Garnish crostinis with pomegranate seeds and marigold petals, then drizzle with a few drops of your favorite flower elixir. Enjoy!
Magic + flower petals,
P.S. Love these? Make sure you check out this luscious hot chocolate recipe!