If you asked me 'Chocolate Ganache or Fruit Sorbet?', my mouth would immediately begin to water with the first word - chocolate! Jodi, Laughter Catalyst at LOTUSWEI, has the best healthy chocolate pudding recipe you will ever get your hands on. It's main ingredient? AVOCADOS!
When I first became a raw foodie, I basically lived off of this chocolate pudding. Sounds ridiculous, I know. But it is actually good for you! Loaded with healthy fats + essential nutrients, you can finish a bowl of this pudding while feeling 100% guilt free.
* Recipe generously feeds 4 people with overflowing bowls of peaceful pudding.
1. Blend 6 avocados in your food processor until creamy. Make sure you keep your avocados cool as they are blending - don't let the food processor heat things up. Avocados tend to overpower the dish once they are heated up (and trust me, you'll want to taste the chocolate).
2. Add coconut milk and blend the mixture until it is smooth. Once nice and silky, add the cacao and blend until creamy. Keep adding small amounts of milk until you're satisfied with the consistency.
3. Add sea salt + raw honey. If it is too salty for you, add more honey. Too sweet? More salt!
4. Lastly, add in your flower elixir of choice. We used Inner Peace and after our pudding party at the office, we all went back to work with peaceful hearts + fresh perspectives.
Comments will be approved before showing up.