Why we love Carrie Parry:
* organic, biodegradable, renewable textiles
* all clothing ethically made in NYC
* supports indigenous, artisanal women in Indian Himalayas
* for every garment purchased, a tree is planted in India through the non-profit Trees for the Future
* the fall collection was shot in collaboration with the Self-Portrait Project, meaning the models shot their own self-portraits–how cool is that!
You’ll see our favorite designs below alongside flowers and plants whose essence we felt matched most.
Evokes love and acceptance like a gorgeous hong kong orchid.
Feel bold and determined like wild horsetail, for the days you want to make a statement.
Look elegant and sophisticated like the swirling, night-blooming Datura flower.
Feel daring and expressive like a Star Gazer Lily.
Or strong and wise … like a Redwood tree.
Which suits you best?
The beautiful Carrie Parry herself. Her portfolio includes costumes for Memoirs of a Geisha and an English vintage traveling circus. She was instrumental in creating the Future Fashion sustainable textile library.
For some behind-the-scenes fun, watch the video below.